Buck Knives has been innovating and making great knives since 1902, and 120 years later, they’re still making some of the highest quality knives out there. A custom Buck knife is an heirloom-quality knife you can be proud to pass on to your kids and their kids. And it doesn’t hurt that every knife is covered by Buck’s famous Forever Warranty.
Custom Buck knives make the perfect gifts for special occasions. Is your niece or nephew graduating from high school? Is it your 20th wedding anniversary and you want your husband or wife to have something lasting to remember it by? Maybe it’s a grandson’s first hunt, or your father’s trip of a lifetime? And maybe you don’t even need an occasion, it’s just time to treat yourself to something that’s made to your exacting standards. The Custom Knife Shop is simple, easy to use, the results are beautiful, and they last. Here’s how to get started:
- Open your browser and go to www.buckknives.com/custom-knife-shop
- Choose from nine different knife models displayed on the screen
- 3 fixed blade knives
- 6 folding knives
- Easily filter the options by price, blade type and whether the knife is engravable by clicking check boxes in the menu box on the left side of the screen.
- Customize the handle of the knife, with materials from ironwood to black palm, cherry wood to elk antler.
- Customize the blade with the right steel and finish for your goals.
- Choose your sheath or carry method
- As you click on each option, the Custom Knife Shop screen will show you what your knife will look like, so you can ensure the materials you’re envisioning truly do go together.
- It will also keep track of the price of the knife as you change your selections.
- Engrave up to two lines on the blade in block letters or script letters based on your preference (the engraving lines will appear on the blade onscreen).
- Keep in mind, Custom knives have a 6–8-week lead time before shipping, but you can download a Custom Knife Gift Form to fill out. Mark on the form the options you chose and give the form to your special someone to let them know their knife is being built.
- There’s also a chat feature at the bottom of the page so you can talk to customer service if questions come up when customizing your knife.
Designing a custom Buck knife is a unique and thoughtful way to elevate your next commemorative event or craft a timeless tool into a work of art that can be passed down for generations. And with Custom Knife Shop, it’s also simple and convenient to get started. Go ahead and give it a try.